Stolen from: Would Your Rather
1. Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?
~ Someone who talks, but they'll just have to get over the long walks I take off on my own. At least they'll be there when I'm bored and want to chat with someone,
2. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
~ Too cold, pile on the blankets and sweaters, I'll warm up.
3. Would you rather have a cook or a maid?
~ A cook, my mess is usually due to personal stuff. I'll take care of that on my own, someday.
4. Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?
~ Youngest, the oldest tend to be much more responsible and reliable than I tend to be!
5. Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery?
~ Through the lottery! I would feel the drive to focus 150% on my work if that's where it came from. I would also enjoy the nada-zero-zilch directly to a hell of a lot overnight aspect of it! What a wonderful experience it would be!
6. Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?
~ 10 hour dinner, I'd be fed! And I could put some zip into the conversation through debates.
7. Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?
~ Nobel Peace Prize, it would be more enriching to my heart and soul, I would also be proud of the legacy it will shine upon my rememberance
8. Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?
~ Desk job, I'd be inside through the rain, snow, slate, hail
9. Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain?
~ Tall NYC apartment, I'd love to get out, do things, I think it would be funner. Unless the top of the mountain would be close to an active area as well.
10. Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side?
~ Rambo, I found him to be a bit sexier.
11. Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends?
~ In private.
12. Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
~ Sew my own clothes. I'd only need a couple things, I never need a big wardrobe. As for food, I love restaurants and trying new things. I do like steaks, chicken, hamburgers, I wouldn't want to need to raise and kill my own animals to eat them,
13. Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
~ Bad news, that way I could have that jolt, ponder for a moment, get use to it, and know that whatever comes next won't be as bad
14. Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?
~ Be my own boss, run my own show
15. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
~ Noisy, because I wouldn't mind or worry when I got loud
16. Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show?
~ Dating game show, I wouldn't be starting off needing to deal with a crowd of other contestants. I wouldn't sign up to play on The Bachelor, I wouldn't mind being The Bachelorette though! I want to be the one in control, not the one who hopes or manipulates.
17. Would you rather be too busy or be bored?
~ Depends on what that business involves. If I enjoy what I'm doing I'll choose that. If not, I'll choose bored.
18. Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium?
~ Live, I don't think I've watched an entire game of any sport on TV, except for horse racing and figure skating. Being at the stadium usually presents much more energy involved moments, and damn good food.
19. Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star?
~ I don't have a favorite athlete, but I would definitely spend the day with Kevin Spacey!
20. Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer?
~ Constantly summer, I'd be going outside much more, driving my convertible with the top down, be able to enjoy life and friends more.
~~ Sunday Stealing
Lovely answers:)
ReplyDeleteGreat....
ReplyDeleteOh, I am a vegetarian, so I didn't even THINK of the ramifications for that question for those who aren't! Interesting...
ReplyDeleteFun answers.
ReplyDeleteGood answers.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting answers, and, could I spend a few minutes with you on the day you spend with you with Kevin Spacey. Pretty please? Great choice!
ReplyDelete