Saturday, November 14, 2015

Sunday Stealing: Cookie Meme

Stolen from: Love me some surveys

1. Are any of your friendships on a fine line?

~ Just the friendship with myself at times! ;)

2. Have you ever witnessed a birth?

~ Nope

3. Where’s your favorite place to be when you feel depressed?

~ Writing 1,000 words (because I soon start feeling and reasoning better), or asleep and having a dream. This also seems to clear sad emotions for me, or chowing on a fantabulous meal at my favorite restaurant.

4. Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow?

~ Yes, I had dialysis today, feel wiped out, and I'm getting a pizza tomorrow.

5. When was the last time you held someone’s hand?

~ It's been awhile, too long, because I really can't remember.

6. Have you ever faked sick?

~ DEFINITELY! Many a times!!

7. Are you currently wearing jeans?

~ Nope

8. Have you gone to a coffee shop within the past week? [i.e. Starbucks]

~ Nope

9. Would you like to be able to read thoughts?

~ Definitely!

10. Do certain swear words just roll off your tongue?

~ Yes! Actually many when I'm home alone or totally pissed off.

11. Are you often the last one to understand a joke?

~ Usually not the last to understand one, but often the one wondering to themselves "Why is that so funny? It's freakin' lame!"

12. Can experience be gained just by reading?

~ Well, yea, the experience of reading.

13. Does playing the guitar make a person more attractive?

~ To me, yes. Especially when they look so deep about the song they are playing, or making people enjoy it.

14. Have you ever slept in a tent, indoors or out?

~ Nope.

15. What does your hair look like at the moment?

~ Flat, I'm flat out in my sofa.

16. Are you mad right now?

~ Nope.

17. Who did you spend your summer with last year?

~ Dialysis techs, the hospital, and my TV.

18. Did you eat a cookie today?

~ Two, a red velvet cookie and an oatmeal raisin one from Tim Horton

~~ Sunday Stealing

3 comments:

  1. great expression.. Hope you have a good health. Here, mine http://womanzie.blogspot.in/2015/11/cookie-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better and enjoy that pizza. I can't eat pizza anymore because of ulcers. One would surely taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red velvet cookie?? Ooooh, that sounds yummy. I wonder if my local Tim Hortons has them!

    ReplyDelete